Getting the most out of your initial appointment
We look forward to getting to know you and empowering you to optimize your health. Giving Dr. Watson information before your appointment helps her prepare for you. Please fill out the questionnaires 72 business hours before your appointment. If you do them the night before or the day of Dr. Watson will not be able to review them before you appointment. Allow 1 hour to get the questionnaires filled out.
Labs and other records that are helpful:
- Blood work that has been done in the last year.
- Last mammogram report.
- Last pap smear.
- Last DEXA report if you have had this done.
- If you are a cancer survivor, if you could provide the pathology report from your cancer surgery that would be helpful.
- If you have seen another functional medicine doctor and have had labs done elsewhere, like stool testing, OATS testing, hormone testing that is helpful.
- A medical release form is below.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for other practices to get the records faxed over.
If you have data in an electronic format, please don’t send it in a zipped form. PDF format is preferred.
Please send records through the portal. When your appointment was confirmed you received an email inviting you the patient portal.
Thank you, we look forward to working with you.
Take The First Step On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have questions you need to answer before becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to help you decide if Hormone Wellness MD is right for you.