Our goal is to partner with women to identify and resolve core health imbalances. Lifestyle changes are most successful when they occur in a supportive community. Our practice has adopted a membership model with weekly group visits to educate, encourage and engage our members.
These are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by our care team at Hormone Wellness MD:
- Gastrointestinal imbalance
- Low Libido/Sexual dysfunction
- Sexual pain
- Detox/ Estrogen metabolism
- Weight loss
- Adrenal imbalance
- Hormonal supplementation is just one piece of the puzzle. We can achieve better results by addressing hormonal health as a whole including insulin resistance, cortisol imbalance, and thyroid with sex hormones.
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit.
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or disease.
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation.
- Weekly group visits are a unique solution to provide a balance of curated information, community support and accountability to keep you motivated and making progress on your health journey.
How It Works
- Take a self assessment.
- Have a discovery call.
- If you are a good fit, schedule and have your first appointment.
- At the conclusion of that appointment Dr Watson will recommend a membership tier.
- Members enrich their health by participating in weekly virtual group visits.
If you are a new patient please call the office to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Watson. If you are an established patient at Hormone Wellness MD and have already had an initial consultation you can enroll in the membership plan that fits you and your needs below.
Take The First Step On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have questions you need to answer before becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to help you decide if Hormone Wellness MD is right for you.