We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches hormonally driven health conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treat the symptoms.
The conditions treated are not limited to these, as the scope of medicine is broad, but these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by our care team at Hormone Wellness MD:
- 90-minute new patient consult: $450. If you have seen Dr. Watson in a conventional medicine setting, you would be considered a new patient as this is a much more in-depth approach. What is included: Review of medical records/labs and extensive history before your appointment, formulation of personalized diet plan and stress management suggestions, review of current supplements and recommendation of pharmaceutical grade supplements, review of testing options and rationale for testing. Prescriptions for bHRT when needed. The cost of blood or functional testing, bHRT, and supplements are not included.
- 40-minute GYN only: $200. GYN only, no functional testing. For patients who want direct GYN care and don’t want to embark on functional medicine. This may include: annual exam including pap smears/treatment of chronic vaginitis/sexual pain/vaginal dryness/breast concerns. Dr Watson is not doing procedures such as colposcopies, endometrial biopsies, IUD placement or removal at this time.
- Functional medicine follow up: 40 min is 200$. 60 min is 300 $. If you have 2 tests to follow up you need to schedule the whole hour.
- 20-minute phone call appointment: $100
In order to be respectful of patients who are waiting for an appointment we want to insure that patients who have scheduled will keep the appointment time that has been reserved for them. A $100 deposit is required to schedule a new patient appointment. This fee is applied to the cost of your first visit. It is non-refundable if you cancel within 2 business days prior to your appointment. If you are unable to give credit card information at time of booking you will be sent a Square invoice. If this invoice is not paid 4 business days prior to your appointment we will cancel your appointment and open up the spot for another client who is waiting to be seen. Thank you for your consideration of others who are anxious to be seen.
Many patients have questions about testing and costs associated with testing. I don’t make any money off testing. You pay the testing company directly. Some commonly ordered tests are as follows:
- Dutch plus adrenal and hormone testing: $325 paid directly to the testing company.
- SIBO testing 3 hour $179 cash price from Genova
- KBMO food sensitivity testing 132 foods: $275
- GI MAP $359- assessment of microbiome and digestion as well as autoimmune triggers in the gut
- OATS testing from Great Plains Labs $309- assessment of mitochondrial function/ gut imbalance/ nutrient deficiency.
Take The First Step On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have questions you need to answer before becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to help you decide if Hormone Wellness MD is right for you.